1. What we Collect We may collect personal information from User in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when User access and uses the Services and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on the Services. User may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, address, phone number, credit card information, demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests etc. We will collect personal identiﬁcation from User only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. User can always refuse to supply personal information, except that it may prevent them engaging in certain Services related activities.
2. What we do with the personal information we gather We may use your personal information to: administer the Services; personalize the Services for User; send to User direct links to the Services; process transactions; process installation; send User our newsletter; develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising; send important notices, such as communications about purchases/downloads and changes to our Policy. auditing, data analysis, and research to improve the Services.
3. Collection and use of non-personal information We may collect non-personal information about User whenever they interact with our Services. Non-personal information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about means used by the User to connect to our Services, such as the information about the operating system and the internet service providers utilized and other similar information. This information is aggregated and used to help us provide more useful information to the User and to understand which part of the Services, its product and services are of most interest.If we do combine non-personal information with personal information, the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
4. Security We are committed to ensure that User's personal information is secure. We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of the User personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored in our Services. When a User uses services and products offered by us through the Services, the personal information shared by User is visible to the other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. The User is responsible for the personal information User chooses to submit in these instances. For example, if the User lists his/her name and email address in a blog/forum posting, that information is public. Users are requested to take care when using these features.
6. Retention of Personal Information We will retain User's personal information for the period necessary to fulﬁll the purposes outlined in this Policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
7. Sharing personal information We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and Services or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share the User's personal information with these third parties for those limited purposes.
8. Third party websites Users may ﬁnd advertising or other content on the Services that link to the sites and Services and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and Services and are not responsible for the practices employed by those websites and Services linked to or from our Services. In addition, these sites and Services or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and Services and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites and Services which have a link to the Services, is subject to that websites and Services own terms and policies.
11. User acceptance of these terms By using the Services, User signiﬁes his/her acceptance of this Policy. If the User does not agree to this Policy, please do not use and install Services. User continued use of the Services following the posting of changes to this Policy will be deemed User acceptance of those changes.